Monday, July 19, 2010

April 23rd!!


Hi friends! My friend Caroline put a video from our engagement session on her blog. It's lots of fun, so go check it (and her) out....


We had a good weekend. Friday we just hung out with friends and then Saturday J and I met my parents in Austin to check out a wedding venue. The place is called Camp Lucy, and we all fell in love with it instantly. Sooooo.....

We have a date now! Our wedding will be April 23, 2011 at Camp Lucy. Here's a pic of our beautiful venue. We cannot wait!


It will be Easter weekend (Easter is 4/24), so some friends may not be able to make it. But, that was the only Saturday left in April, and we do not want our guests to melt at our outdoor wedding!

Lots to do at work this week, so I will do my best to blog again in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment