Monday, July 5, 2010

New Name


So I have had the blog one day, and I already changed the name. Equal props to Jason and Jehon for both coming up with the name Pamelot individually. Pamelot.blogspot.com was already taken, so pam-e-lot it is.

I just got back from dinner and a movie with my good friend Sara. We saw Eclipse. Non twilight fans, go ahead and judge us, but I don't care. 'Twas wonderful. I thought the wigs on some of the actors looked pretty ridiculous (seriously, your budget is huge!), but I still loved every second of it. Makes me want to re-read the books. Speaking of books, for those of you that I haven't told already, you have to read the Hunger Games. They are such good books (guys like them too! they aren't lovey dovey like Twilight books, but they are still in the Young Adult section). I need to pre-order the final book of the series (it comes out end of August). You will not be disappointed, and the books are total page turners, so they are enjoyable for non-readers.

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July. Jason and I had no plans at all, but it ended up being awesome. The weather was great, and we could see the Friendswood fireworks show from Jason's back patio. We relaxed in the backyard for a few hours and played guitar. We both haven't played in a really long time, so it was fun to pick it back up.

I got a request for more patio pictures, so here you go!









2 comments:

  1. Did you just admit to reading Twilight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no one has commented on your blog so I get to be first.
    I like the new blog name but I also liked the old one. Anything with Pam in it has to be good! I even opened a gmail account so that I could post this. It will also come in handy to comment on my son's blog he is writing while in Korea. He recently posted his 100th blog.
    Can you believe someone had already taken pamhotle@gmail.com? I had to put a 2 after it.
    The patio looks great!

    ReplyDelete