Monday, July 12, 2010

busy busy


Sorry it's been a while! I was at Kennedy Space Center for work and then it was a jam packed weekend. I went to a bridal expo (overwhelming, but fun) with my momma and then jason and I went to see wicked (SO GOOD). We also had a scavenger hunt for my friend Blake who is leaving NASA and heading to UT for his MBA (hook 'em). I will miss him big time. He is a brother to me.

I am going to keep this short because I am exhausted, but tomorrow the amazing Caroline Fontenot is taking our engagement pictures. She's wonderful, and you all should check her out (www.carolinefontenot.com).

For all of you that love music, download "Dog Days are Over" by Florence and the Machines

I will leave you with a cute picture of penny, because she is cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment