Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hellooooooo out there


Hi everyone! (or maybe just the 5 people that end up reading this)

Well, I've decided to start a blog. I would have started one months ago, but I couldn't think of a name for the life of me! Jason suggested this one, and I am just unable to be creative in this arena, so it is what it is.

I will try my best to blog frequently especially since this is a very exciting time in my life (Jason and I recently got engaged), and it would be great to document everything. Wedding planning and being in charge of an upcoming shuttle flight for my group may make things a little bit difficult, but I will try.

We are working on a wedding website, so I will link it here once we have it ready. Other than that, it's been a very relaxing Independence Day weekend. Mary and Andy are out of town, so Jason and I are taking care of their Yorkie pups, Cash and Paisley, which are our puppy's brother and sister. They are hilarious to watch. They constantly cycle between fighting over toys, chasing bugs, and napping. Gosh it must be great to nap that much. Here's a pic of Penny.


On Friday night, Jason and I met some great friends for dinner at BRC in town. It was delicious, and so great to see David, Emily, Jackie, and Megan. Let's do it again soon guys!


When Jason was mowing his lawn today he found this massive spider. It was the size of his palm! Just thought I would share because it is terrifying. Not sure if it's poisonous, but Jason killed it, so that's good (sorry Jackie).


I'll include one more picture of Jason's beautiful backyard. We just put the patio in not long ago!



No comments:

Post a Comment