Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back from the busy-ness...

Well not really... I am still very busy, but I haven't blogged in a few weeks because things have been a little crazy. I have been in Florida for work and haven't really stayed put for a weekend in a while. Things aren't slowing down though. Jason and I leave for Wisconsin this week. We are very excited to spend some time with the Augusts and to celebrate Jason's Grandpa's 80th birthday. (We are also looking forward to a break from the 100 degree weather).

I don't know about you guys, but I am beyond excited about the proximity of football season. In a few short weeks, my Saturdays will be completely overcome by college football. LOVE IT.

I am not feeling very chatty, so I am going to wrap this up. Apologies for the dullness. I will try and pick it up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment