Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello Gorgeous!!!


My vacuum has been less than sufficient for some time now. So this weekend, Jason and I caved and bought this beauty since it was on sale at Macy's.
It was slightly painful to pay that much for a vacuum, but holy moly is this thing great. I could not believe how much stuff it sucked up off the floor. Everyone says that Dysons last forever, so I am hopeful that ours will too!

I won't go into too much detail, but the ULF5 mission has slipped out until 11/30. (Thus the blogpost). You can check www.spaceflightnow.com for updates about what's going on. There is a hydrogen leak in a vent line and some cracked foam on the external tank. I think that Discovery is NOT wanting to fly its final voyage yet.

This Thursday marks the start of the Houston annual Nutcracker Market. My mom has been going for a long time, and about 3 years ago, I started going with her. It's fun to take the day off and have some quality mother daughter time. For those of you that don't know what the market is, it's a MASSIVE craft market. It's not just handmade stuff. There are clothes and food and all kinds of fun goodies. My mom and I walk the entire place (it takes up all of the Reliant center).

Alright, going to get back to address save the dates!

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment