Tuesday, November 23, 2010

5 Months to Go!!

Our wedding is 5 months from today. Crazy. We are so busy with all the details that it's almost surreal to think that the day will be here in a few short months.

We still have an overwhelming amount of work to do, but hopefully we can get everything completed. Weddings are such an ordeal!

Sorry for the lame post, but I just wanted to say hi. Hope your thanksgiving is great. I know that I am thankful for all the huge blessings in my life (Jason, my fam, my job, my pets, my friends). There are so many people that may be struggling this time of year, so I am definitely humbled by how blessed I am.

Ok enough mushy stuff. Hope you all get to eat some delicious goodies thursday. May I recommend Patti LaBelle's ridiculously amazing "Over the Rainbow" mac and cheese?

http://www.oprah.com/food/Over-the-Rainbow-Macaroni-and-Cheese

YOUR WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment