Thursday, June 30, 2011

Etsy Nuggets? (that's all I got)

So glad it's almost Friday. I am super pumped for a long lazy weekend full of fun times.

Next week is going to rock. Monday is a holiday. Then we head to Colorado for my best friend's wedding. SO FUN. Oh, and my other best friend is going to have her baby girl any day. So much to be thankful for.

I wanted to share something fun that Adi (the gal getting married next weekend) inspired me to get. She found this Wisconsin themed print on etsy and I had to get the matching Texas one. They are now proudly displayed in our front hall to demonstrate our home state love.


I'm off to bed. I have to get up early and go pick up some of these before work tomorrow. It's my turn to bring breakfast, and I don't mess around. Donuts? PSSH.


1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! I'm so glad you go the prints!!! They look GREAT.

    ReplyDelete